Monday, May 12, 2008

Active little booger..










Well, Elizabeth isn't crawling yet. But does that stop her from moving around? Heck no, she's learned that by rolling over and over and over she can go whether she pleases. Most of the time she ends up in the entertainment center, but Saturday I was sitting on the couch and somehow she managed to roll about 4-5 ft underneath the coffee table to my feet so she could play with my toes. It startled me, and when I looked down, there she was looking up at me through the glass smiling away :) Needless to say she's been sentenced to her "prison" (her pack-n-play) for the time being until we can get the house baby-proofed.






She's saying quite a few words now. Mainly bah-bah and da-da but sometimes she'll manage to get out a mum-a. Of course, she doesn't know what these words mean but its still cute :) She's also started learning baby sign language at the babysitters and here at home.... so far we're teaching her hi/bye..mom..dad..love..eat..drink..all done..more.. and I swear she knows hi/bye and dad but whether or not its clicked to her what shes saying I'm highly doubtful at this stage seeing as how we just started not to long ago.






Other than that, nothing much is going on.. She turns 6mths next week, crazy to think about! And the snow has finally all melted and its been in the 60s during the day, 40s in the morning, absolute gorgeous weather!






Hope everyone's doing good. Love The Sharpes

No comments: