Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Well that's what I get..








I was wanting to change my background and I managed to accidently delete all of my old blogs. Sadly, I know better than to apply something without saving the old settings, but its late and I was excited about this new background. Oh well. Here's to a new start! :)


Tony, Elizabeth and I are currently in Arkansas visiting my family. We leave for San Angelo, TX on Sunday to start a new chapter in our lives. We'll be stationed at Goodfellow AFB for atleast the next 2 years (maybe more depending on whether or not I reenlist).


Elizabeth is jibber jabbing up a storm. She will repeat most words she hears once, but thats it. She's a little turkey and won't repeat it again. She has 5 teeth now, its hard to believe she only had 2 teeth when we started this trip 3 weeks ago. She walks everywhere she goes now, well mostly runs as she is into something at ALL times.
I got a new camera for Christmas so I am still trying to figure it out, but I LOVE it! I hope to take some good pictures in the future and keep everyone up to date with how big Liz is getting. Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: